FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTION...
1. What are the requirements to study at KTC?
It depends on the courses that you enrolled such as:-
- LCCI Higher Diploma in Accounting SPM/UEC 1 credit (any subject)
- ACCA Certified Accounting Technician SPM/UEC 3 credit (any subject)
2. How and when should I apply with KTC?
Generally you may begin applying with KTC as soon as you have completed your SPM/UEC/STPM trial exam for our Professional Programme (LCCI, ACCA-CAT & ACCA)
For our Enrichment Programme (English, UBS, Computer, and Book-keeping) you can register with us anytime.
Our intake for the Professional Programme will on Dec./Jan., March/April, June/July, and Sept./October.
3. What is the cost to study at KTC?
- LCCI Higher Diploma in Accounting - Approximately RM4,000.00 (1 year)
- ACCA Certified Accounting Technician - Approximately RM6,000.00 (1 1/2 years)
*All the above course fees apply for package admission and not including the exam.
*Fees are subject to change without prior notice
4. If I have financial problem, is it possible for me to study at KTC?
Yes, because our management will assist you can pay the fees by installment scheme without interest.
5. What is the medium language used in KTC?
6. If I am weak in English, is it possible for me to study in KTC?
Yes, because we will assist you by offering you English programme, however you still need to practice and read more in order to successed in this programme.
7. Is it possible for me to joint the Professional programme (LCCI/ACCA-CAT) course if I am not from the
Yes.We have quiet a number of students who do not have basic accounting but they enrolled for the course and they are successful. We will provide the basic accounting class to the students and with the help of our excellent team of lecturers who will guide you to pass the exam. However, as a students you need to do your own revision, exercise and discussion with your friends and lecturers if you have any problem with your studies.This is the key of success.
8. My SPM/UEC/STPM result is not very good, am I qualified to register for the courses offered by KTC?
Yes. You need to visit our respective institutes, and therefore we will provide you a counseling session about the courses that suits you well.
9. Why KTC is my first choice to further my studies?
This is very good question. There have a lot of reasons why when you thought of accountancy & business, KTC is your best choice and the answers are:-
- We are the largest & fastest growing private college in Johor that founded by Chartered Accountant's Company
- We produced the most numbers of ACCA's CAT graduates for 8 consecutive years since 1998.
- We are also consistentsly top producer of CAT Exam Worldwide Award Winner since year 1998.
- We provide effective learning methodology and dedicated lecturers' teams.
- We practice the city-campus concept to facilitate our students with real-business world environment.
- We ensure our students are well-trained with practical experience; we introduced Young Professionals Development Scheme with Professional Firms to groom young accountants.
- We ensure our students complete their professional study with the most affordable fee in the shortest time possible.
10. Where can I register for these courses?
You can register at any of our respective institutes as follows:-
- Johor Bahru : 34, Jln. Wong Ah Fook, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor (07-221 7998)
- Johor Jaya : 55A, Jln. Dedap 13, Tmn. Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor (07-352 0998)
- Skudai : 3, Jln. Shahbandar 3, Tmn. Ungku Tun Aminah, 81300 Skudai, Johor (07-554 5998)
- Nusa Jaya : 42, Jalan Medan Nusa Perintis 12, Taman Nusa Perintis 3, Bdr. Nusa Jaya, 81550 G.P, Johor.(07-531 9098)
- Kluang : 10 2nd-3rd Floor, Jln. Bakawali, Bus Station, 86000, Kluang, Johor (07-776 0998)
- Singapore : Block 131, Jurong East Street 13, #04-259, Singapore 600131 (02-6897 1998)
11. If I am already working, is it possible for me to attend the class offered by KTC?
Yes. We have two types of class which is conducted on the Day and Evening time.
12. Are your courses approved by the Ministry of Education and National Board of Accreditation?
Yes. Our courses are approved by the Ministry of Education and National Board of Accreditation.
13. Do your centre provide training to the company employees?
Yes. We provide trainings to the employees of the company under the Human Resource Development Scheme (Prolus or SBL Scheme)
The above FAQ may not answer all the question therefore if you have any other inquiries or further information you can go to the inquiry at the left border and mail to us. We will provide assistance to your inquiries as soon as possible.